Examples of our university partnerships
1. Curriculum design and consulting
FAE Business School - Brazil
- Designing the curriculum for the Social Business and Entrepreneurship Post-Graduate Degree.
- Development and delivery of a course on Social Innovation for +30 post-graduate students.
2. Summer programs
George Mason University, School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution – USA
- Program Title: “Advanced Skills in Social Entrepreneurship”
- Accredited summer program in social entrepreneurship skills open to anyone in the world
3. Workshops on key 21st century professional skills
4. Guest faculty
INSPER – Brazil
- Social Entrepreneurship course in the Business Administration program
5. Accreditation Partnerships
Lynn University – Florida, USA
- MBA in Global Social Innovation
- Lynn MBA students can complete 25% of their MBA by taking the Amani Institute Post-Graduate Certificate in Social Innovation Management.
University for Peace, Costa Rica
- Become eligible for the United Nations-mandated University for Peace Diploma in Social Innovation by only completing two additional online courses.